2009年2月4日星期三

初 6 to 初 9

初6~
shirleen n xin may come my house..
they are the my 1st guest in this chinese new year...
their 'rong xin'..haha

初7~
cold cold day...
lazy cell contain all my body..
so long no sleep until so late...
until 1.00...geng ler...
me ady sleep 12 hours...haha

sick ady...haiz...
my white blood cell ady 'tou xiang'
from the start of year 2009..
cough, fever, influenza never leave me free..
always arround me...
me very 'kan ko' ler...

初8~
my bio teacher change ady..
from a lady teacher change to a man teacher..
the teacher too 'smart' ...=.="
he say that all our b4 de note can throw away..
he say it is too waste time for us to copy note..
n after we copy the note..we never read it...[me agree]
so, he do all the note for us...
bt need to paid for his note..
RM 14 ler..so expensive...

**2/2 mummy's birthday...
happy birthday to mummy...

初9~
pc sot jor...haiz..
the system duno y like tis..
msn or use internet explorer...
juz can choose 1..
cant use both in same time...
so sienz lo...
n my chinese software duno y cant use..
so tis article all in english...[showing my english...haha]